Workers’ Compensation Injury Case Management in Laredo, TX
VitalMed Urgent Care offers comprehensive occupational health services, including worker’s compensation injury case management, in Laredo, Texas. Each year, thousands of employees are injured on the job. As a business owner or manager, you need to take steps to prevent workplace injuries—and you need to be prepared to handle them and respond appropriately when they occur.
What Does Injury Case Management Involve?
The primary responsibility of an occupational injury case manager is to serve as a liaison between you, your injured employee, his or her medical team, your insurance carriers, and anyone else who is involved in the management of the workers’ compensation claim.
Our workers’ compensation injury case management services include:
- Helping the injured employee understand his or her condition and treatment options
- Communicating with the employee’s health care providers
- Keeping insurers up to date on the employee’s medical details and progress
- Facilitating approvals from payers for the employee’s medical treatment
- Obtaining referrals when necessary
- Evaluating the overall quality and cost-effectiveness of the employee’s care
- Working with you to make any necessary job modifications to enable the injured employee to safely and promptly return to work
Partner With VitalMed for Company-Tailored Occupational Health Services
Overall, our worker’s compensation injury case management services will streamline the entire process and benefit everyone involved, creating value for you, your injured employees, and your insurance carriers. Additionally, for the convenience of your employees, both of our occupational health clinics in Laredo, TX, have on-site digital X-ray technology and are open seven days per week.
To learn more about our workers’ compensation injury case management and other occupational health services, contact VitalMed Urgent Care today.