Not sure if your symptoms indicate COVID-19?
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Please visit the CDC’s website for the latest information.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) poses a health threat to many Americans. While most people who become infected will develop only mild symptoms, just as with the flu or any other virus, it makes sense to take appropriate preventive measures. Please find below links to important CDC information, as well as frequently asked questions about how VitalMed Urgent Care is handling COVID-19 and the best practices for seeking treatment at our clinics.
LATEST CDC INFORMATION
VitalMed IS COMMITTED TO SAFELY SERVING YOU
Is the COVID-19 vaccine available at VitalMed?
At this time, the COVID-19 vaccine is not available at any of our facilities. We will make an announcement as soon as it becomes available.
Are VitalMed clinics open during COVID?
Yes, click here to find your nearest location.
Are VitalMed Urgent Care clinics COVID-19 testing centers?
Yes, VitalMed is a COVID-19 testing center. Results in 15 minutes.
What if I am not sure whether my symptoms indicate COVID-19?
VitalMed has a COVID-19 risk assessment tool that will determine whether you should seek testing for your symptoms.
What should I do if I need to visit a VitalMed Urgent Care?
VitalMed has a convenient online booking and registration platform. You can check-in or reserve your appointment time by visiting Clockwise.
What precautions is VitalMed Urgent Care taking?
In an effort to protect our patients and health care personnel, we ask that you carefully review the steps below.
- Patients with upper respiratory symptoms are asked to wait in their vehicle or the comfort of their home until they are next to be seen. The mobile wait room link is available upon registration to track your space in line.
- Upon entering patients are required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands.
- Waiting area is limited to well patients at a given time.
- Our office visits will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Only the patient being evaluated will be allowed in the exam room. All minors should be accompanied by only 1 adult.
- Exam rooms have been designated either for well or sick visits.
- Our common areas and waiting rooms will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We ask for patience during this time as our wait times may be longer than usual as we have instituted additional processes and safety guidelines to care for the safety of our community as well as to protect our health care team.