Not sure if your symptoms indicate COVID-19?
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Please visit the CDC’s website for the latest information.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) poses a health threat to many Americans. While most people who become infected will develop only mild symptoms, just as with the flu or any other virus, it makes sense to take appropriate preventive measures. Please find below links to important CDC information, as well as frequently asked questions about how VitalMed Urgent Care is handling COVID-19 and the best practices for seeking treatment at our clinics.
LATEST CDC INFORMATION
VitalMed IS COMMITTED TO SAFELY SERVING YOU
Are VitalMed clinics open during COVID?
Yes, click here to find your nearest location.
Are VitalMed Urgent Care clinics COVID-19 testing centers?
Yes, VitalMed is a COVID-19 testing center with a 2 day turnaround time for results.
What if I am not sure whether my symptoms indicate COVID-19?
VitalMed has a COVID-19 risk assessment tool that will determine whether you should seek testing for your symptoms.
What should I do if I need to visit a VitalMed Urgent Care?
VitalMed has a convenient online booking and registration platform. You can check-in or reserve your appointment time by visiting SolvHealth.
What precautions is VitalMed Urgent Care taking?
In an effort to protect our patients and health care personnel, we ask that you carefully review the steps below. We are offering curbside services in your vehicle by a provider and medical staff.
- You will be asked to drive up to a curbside numbered cone once you’re ready to be consulted by our medical staff.
- Before entering one of our locations, your temperature will be checked before entering the clinic, you will also be asked to wash your hands and / or use hand sanitizer located at the entrance.
- To limit exposure, we are only accepting phone payments at this time (no cash accepted).
- At this time our restrooms are only available for patient use.
- We ask that you please be patient, as our wait time may be longer than usual as we’ve instituted additional processes and safety guidelines to care for you and protect our health care team.